Edible, Inedible

For lunch today I ate leftovers from dinner last night. It is not really my thing to post on restaurant food, but I did bring this pesto pizza to room temperature and consume two pieces. Also, I am behind on posting. Anyhow, I went with some friends to a restaurant run by a group that may or may not be a cult. Initially, I thought the pizza was quite good, and I especially enjoyed the spelt crust. I felt about the same way at lunch today.
But after I finished my lunch, I did a little web reseach through Google, and quickly lost my appetite and the desire to ever go back to the cafe. What I have not lost, unfortunatley, is the garlic breath. Edible or Inedible?
1 comment:
I have my leftovers for today. I think I'll wait until after lunch to call you and find out what you learned.
Post a Comment